Nice presentation Bethesda, the carnival setting was a real nice idea! Anyway, the Bethesda briefing didn’t have much Xbox news but we have listed it all up for you.
Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus
B.J. Blazkowicz is back! Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus, I’m willing to make a bet that this game will be one of the highest rated games for 2017.µ
Paid mods from Bethesda and outsourced developers for Skyrim and Fallout 4. Special about Creation Club mods is that they don’t mess with Achievements or save files. We’ll have to wait and see how big of an impact this will have for the games.
The Evil Within 2
Horror games! Who doesn’t love them? The Evil Within 2 looks like a scary action packed experience. It’s quite clear that it has more polish, compared with the first one. This is releasing friday the 13th of October.
- For Xbox the only other news was a stand-alone new Dishonored game called: Death of the Outsider. This is releasing 15 September 2017.
- * The following below is all content that is not coming for Xbox *
- They showed Skyrim for Nintendo Switch, it was pretty cool that you can use an Amiibo for extra content.
- Bethesda is investing pretty heavy in VR, DOOM VFR and Fallout 4 VR will both release this year.
- The Elder Scrolls Legends card game is getting Skyrim-content.
The good and the bad!
- (GOOD) Bethesda did some real effort to make something interesting to watch. Not much talking, an original setting and an impressive list of games.
- (GOOD) Everything they have shown is releasing this year. Not much other publishers can fill a briefing with content that is out soon.
- (GOOD) (BAD) Bethesda has so much “Elder Scrolls” going on, Elder Scrolls Online, Skyrim, card game, mods for Skyrim… it’s great for fans but not for everyone.
Founder | Editor-in-chief | Social Media Manager
Gaming is a passion and I wanted to share my Xbox enthusiasm. That’s why I started LifeisXbox, to make sure gamers all around the world know what games they should buy or avoid. I would like to thank you for visiting my website. Your support is very welcome and I hope you stick around!