Wolfenstein: The Old Blood
The summary and good & bad after the break!
If you liked Wolfenstein: The New Order you can buy The Old Blood immediately, especially for the budget price of 20 Dollar/Euro. Developer MachineGames put Wolfenstein back on the shooter map with excellent stealth and action gameplay. Without spoiling much, the second episode introduces a new enemy and it changes everything, in a very good way. I was really impressed with this brand new gameplay mechanic. In short, if you don’t mind a short but great experience, Wolfenstein: The Old Blood is something for you.
- You can play this without spoiling Wolfenstein: The New Order, this makes it the perfect cheap trial if your doubting for buying it.
- Perfect gameplay mix with stealth and shooter gameplay
- The atmosphere makes the game stand out
- Story and narrative is disappointing when you played the previous Wolfenstein from Machinehead.
- Short, even with cheaper price tag
Buy this if you like: Killing Nazi-soldiers, stealth gameplay or the previous Wolfenstein: The New Order.
Founder | Editor-in-chief | Social Media Manager
Gaming is a passion and I wanted to share my Xbox enthusiasm. That’s why I started LifeisXbox, to make sure gamers all around the world know what games they should buy or avoid. I would like to thank you for visiting my website. Your support is very welcome and I hope you stick around!