Dutch developer Self Make Miracle brings Penarium, or what I like to call it:Willy’s death scenes volume 1 and it’s something that’s worth downloading!
-Welcome to the circus of death!
You control Willy, a cool looking boy that is tricked joining a false circus. Instead of fun and laughter Willy finds himself trapped and forced to survive rounds of danger. The 2D arcade-style levels will force you to have lighting fast reflexes and split second decisions. The game is pretty tough but stays fun and addictive, besides the Simon Says-like parts everything is high-paced, surrounded with a beautiful art-design. It’s just a shame that it lacks a little graphical diversity. Anyway, it was my most fun circus visit in years.
- Fast-paced gameplay that will keep you playing for hours
- Fun local multiplayer mode
- Art-style is unique enough to make it stand out
- Easy to learn controls so everyone can play it
- Well balanced difficulty
- Cheap in price for the content you get
- It’s that kind of game that will make you go for the highest highscore possible, in other words the replay value is high.
- Simon Says-like gameplay in Story didn’t feel right for the game
- Could use a little more diversity
Founder | Editor-in-chief | Social Media Manager
Gaming is a passion and I wanted to share my Xbox enthusiasm. That’s why I started LifeisXbox, to make sure gamers all around the world know what games they should buy or avoid. I would like to thank you for visiting my website. Your support is very welcome and I hope you stick around!