DLC Review Strangers – Biome Settlers 3 for Minecraft | Hallelujah, with this new DLC pack Minecraft has new skins. Interested to see what we think? Check out this DLC review!
What’s new in this DLC pack?
- 25 character skins, 2 of which are unlocked for free.
- Three distinct themes: Ocean Biome Settlers, End Settlers and Farland Settlers.
- All three included biome types offer their own versions of these settler skins: Engineer, Archer, Brawler, Brewer, Griefer, Hunter, Tamer and
- Farland adds a miner settler skin to that.
Why should you buy?
- At €2.99 the standard for skin packs, this is affordable for most.
- Some really unique skins.
- Great if you like weird skins.
Reasons to ignore it?
- While affordable, it only contains skins of which you can only use one at a time.
- Strange and freaky characters not for everyone.
Recommended: Depends| If you want your character skins to look more natural, Strangers – Biome Settlers 3 will not be the pack for you. If you smile at the idea of having your face on sideways (Farland Griefer) or having a flask for a head (Farland Brewer), this is the pack to get for sure. While I’m not really into the stranger looks myself, this pack also contains one of my favorites skin (End Hunter) which I currently use as my default skin.