At Gameforce in Belgium I had the chance for playing Battleborn. Here is a short what I liked and disliked about the game.
- Intuitive controls and great respons
- Huge list of playable characters (25) with great looking design, and each plays different.
- Single player, Co-op and competitive online, many characters and levels makes it a game with big replay value
- Gameplay was really fun to play
- Unique genre that console gamers will hopefully love like I did
- The hands on was easy, let’s hope the final game has an increased difficulty
- Graphics aren’t impressive, likely because the high number of enemies on screen
Founder | Editor-in-chief | Social Media Manager
Gaming is a passion and I wanted to share my Xbox enthusiasm. That’s why I started LifeisXbox, to make sure gamers all around the world know what games they should buy or avoid. I would like to thank you for visiting my website. Your support is very welcome and I hope you stick around!