Omega Force and Koei have been bringing out hack&slash games on a regular basis and Arslan: The Warriors of Legend is the newest one. It’s kinda a surprise that they decided to bring it out for the EU region but in this review you’ll see why that’s a good thing.
- Interesting story with lots of surprises
- 12 different and well made playable characters, each have a unique fightsystem.
- That fighting system had a lot of depth, people can still buttonmash but you have a strategic way of fighting too.
- Impressive amount of enemies on screen, especially if you juggle a few hundred of them with attacks.
- With a long story mode and free play afterwards you have lots of replay value. Getting an S-rating on every mission is a (fun) time consuming thing to do.
- It has it’s charm but you only have Japanese voices in the game, subtitles are in English but it’s hard to read them while playing the game.
- Level design could have been better
- Can become repetitive after a few hours, but if you are a fan of the genre you know that already.
Founder | Editor-in-chief | Social Media Manager
Gaming is a passion and I wanted to share my Xbox enthusiasm. That’s why I started LifeisXbox, to make sure gamers all around the world know what games they should buy or avoid. I would like to thank you for visiting my website. Your support is very welcome and I hope you stick around!