Who hasn’t played dodgeball as a kid, is was one of my favorite school activities. Making that into a game isn’t an easy job but developer Game Swing didn’t mind and created something pretty fun to play. Love local co-op games? Be sure to check out this review from Stikbold: A Dodgeball Adventure!
- The twin-stick shooting controls are spot on, easy to use and accurate enough for casuals or hardcore players.
- Bizarre but colorful graphics that stand out. It’s not impressive but it totally works for this game.
- Great for local co-op players
- Some really weird story levels that you don’t expect to see, it keeps the game a little more fresh.
- It would have been a perfect online game but sadly only local multiplayer is supported.
- Limited replay value and short story mode
- Story mode cutscenes can become a drag, for me it was a little bit too much overdone with kids humor.
- Not much value when you play it alone, this game is made with local multiplayer in mind.
Score: 74% | Stikbold can really become the star of the evening when you have a game night with friends. It’s made for local co-op multiplayer and it shows, it has a few flaws but overall it’s a fun adventure and worth buying.