Tannenberg releases July 24
40 player online mode and AI bot support
Promises to be much better than Verdun
Dutch developers Blackmill Games and M2H announced a new online shooter, Tannenberg. Let us be honest here, their previous game Verdun wasn’t so good and received a very low 23% on LifeisXbox, BUT! They have massively improved Verdun on Xbox and promised that the console versions for Tannenberg will be developed completely inhouse. They are confident that Tannenberg is a much better game, and to be honest I trust these words. The remastered Verdun was much better and I’m sure that they learned from player feedback.
Some of the features they listed in the press mail:
- Authentic WW1 atmosphere: accuracy in everything from maps and weaponry to uniforms
- Tactical squad-based FPS: play as Russian, Roumanian, Latvian, Austro-Hungarian, German and Bulgarian troops
- Wide-ranging landscapes: large maps each with weather variants from snow to summer sun
- 40 player Maneuver game mode: capture strategic sectors in grand battles of movement
- Never fight alone: squad gameplay and AI bots for Maneuver mode so you can join epic battles at any time
Founder | Editor-in-chief | Social Media Manager
Gaming is a passion and I wanted to share my Xbox enthusiasm. That’s why I started LifeisXbox, to make sure gamers all around the world know what games they should buy or avoid. I would like to thank you for visiting my website. Your support is very welcome and I hope you stick around!