LifeisXbox’s Official Xbox Core Wallet review | I had my fair share of terrible wallets in my life, I’m just a horrible wallet buyer! So when I unpacked Numskull’s latest review package for LifeisXbox I was happy to see that the Xbox Core Wallet was made from decent enough materials and had a smart design for compartments. This is now my main wallet for over two weeks, trumping my previous Xbox wallet. (also from Numskull) I asked myself what makes a good wallet and tried to form that into our typical LifeisXbox review layout.
You can buy this wallet on JustGeek.com for €15, important: we do NOT receive a commission if you buy this.
What we liked!
- Design elements from Xbox Series X | The black and green colors just look fantastic. The green really comes out strong and can be found in some well-designed places. For starters, the front of the wallet looks like the top of the Xbox Series X vent, with a small white Xbox logo on the right. Inside the wallet, the green returns with a controller logo and the coin compartment. I’m not the biggest fan of the back of the wallet but the Power Your Dreams logo is a nice touch.
- Six spacious compartments for credit cards | The wallet easily stores my identity card, my work badge, my Bancontact card, My Zoo Antwerp card, and my bike rent card. And each slot fits two or even three cards without an issue. Each side has a large compartment for notes or your driver’s license for example. I’m not sure what the average person requires from compartments but I was more than satisfied. It needs to be comfortable in my pocket, and the size is perfect for that.
- A perfect gift for Xbox fans | I’m 100% sure that every Xbox gamer will be happy with this wallet. I honestly love bringing out the wallet to show the world that I’m an Xbox fan, doesn’t matter if the person is thirteen or fifty years old. So keep it in mind for the Holidays or an upcoming birthday!
- Materials | I’m sure this thing is durable but the materials used aren’t really high quality, but considering the price point of €15, that’s to be expected. I’m also pretty sure that the bright green will be hard to keep bright and clean, I will do my best though! Anyway, the artificial leather looks nice but I’m already noticing some small user traces, after only two weeks. All things considered, you get a very decent wallet for the asking price.
What we disliked
- Coin compartment is a bit small and has an annoying zipper | I’m aware that most people have more cryptocoins than real coins nowadays but I’m a bit old-school and still use €2 coins to buy coffee. Here’s a rather annoying issue as the zipper constantly gets stuck between the below compartments. It is rather small and getting coins out isn’t fast or easy.
LifeisXbox.eu is the largest Belgian Xbox centered website, your reading time is greatly appreciated! Please consider sharing this review with your friends on social media, that means a lot for us! If you are Dutch speaking also consider joining our Dutch exclusive Facebook group Xbox Gamers Belgium. Feel free to use quotes for PR purposes.
Founder | Editor-in-chief | Social Media Manager
Gaming is a passion and I wanted to share my Xbox enthusiasm. That’s why I started LifeisXbox, to make sure gamers all around the world know what games they should buy or avoid. I would like to thank you for visiting my website. Your support is very welcome and I hope you stick around!