People come and go, and LifeisXbox is getting bigger every year. That’s why we’re always looking for helping hands. Everyone’s welcome, even if you are a self-aware android from the future. Get in touch by contacting us on our Twitter account (link) LifeisXbox is founded in Belgium, we got our side-project XGB (Xbox Gamers Belgium) but we have a large and ever-increasing worldwide audience.
Can you apply?
- Your English is good enough for advanced communication. We can translate Dutch reviews into English but we prefer that you can do this yourself.
- You have a big passion for gaming.
- You own an Xbox Series S|X
- You are willing to engage with our social media and interact with our community.
- You have enough free time to write one review a week.
- You are required to use Slack. (free communication website)
What do you get?
- A nice thing to add to your Curriculum Vitae.
- You get review codes or hardware and get to keep them.
- You can visit press events like FACTS, Gamescom, Brazil Games Week, or whatever gaming event is near your location.
- You will be part of an active team.
- In 2022 we had close to 3 million views so your reviews will be read by A LOT of gamers.
- We do not earn money with LifeisXbox so we can’t pay our writers.
Get in touch on Twitter or mail email@example.com
Founder | Editor-in-chief | Social Media Manager
Gaming is a passion and I wanted to share my Xbox enthusiasm. That’s why I started LifeisXbox, to make sure gamers all around the world know what games they should buy or avoid. I would like to thank you for visiting my website. Your support is very welcome and I hope you stick around!