NEWS: Headup Games and Happy Tuesday have announced Hero Defense. A game with a genre mix that you don’t often see, RTS,tower defense and some RPG elements, you will be able to play it in October.
From the press release: “Featuring an innovative combination of MOBA-esque RTS elements, RPG and tower defense ingredients in a dark fantasy setting, Hero Defense targets a huge group of gamers.
You’ll join a team of monster slayers and strategically use their individual weapons and skills as well as powerful spells, auras and runes to defend the world from various types of monsters.”
- Kill creeps fast to punish the enemy in an innovative mix of RTS and Tower Defense
- Liberate your island, assemble your team and enjoy hours of a narrated story
- Defeat gigantic bosses which challenge you with their special abilities
- Customize your heroes through a deep RPG layer
- Rebuild your town and unlock new buildings and abilities
- Gain XP to access and level up each hero’s individual skill tree
- Gather loot and equip spells that freeze, burn and poison the undead
- Modify weapons by collecting and socketing powerful runes and customize your builds for devastating combos and skill-synergies
- Replay procedurally generated enemies and endless mode challenges