At Gameforce in Belgium I had the chance for playing Battleborn. Here is a short what I liked and disliked about the game.
- Intuitive controls and great respons
- Huge list of playable characters (25) with great looking design, and each plays different.
- Single player, Co-op and competitive online, many characters and levels makes it a game with big replay value
- Gameplay was really fun to play
- Unique genre that console gamers will hopefully love like I did
- The hands on was easy, let’s hope the final game has an increased difficulty
- Graphics aren’t impressive, likely because the high number of enemies on screen