At Gameforce in Belgium I had the chance for playing Rise of the Tomb Raider. Here is a short what I liked and disliked about the game.
- The game is very impressive, beatiful big surroundings and the levels are full with small details that bring the world alive.
- Very smooth animations and no frame drops
- Easy controls so everyone can play the game
- Tombs are back and have a big focus in the game, the puzzles are a little bit harder than the previous Tomb Raider on Xbox One
- The tips and hints view make the game a little too easy, I understand that gamers don’t like to be stuck but this sytem makes it way too easy.
Overall very impressed with this game, it’s only a few more weeks before the game is out and I’m sure the reviews will be great.