Frozen Free Fall: Snowball Fight is a Xbox One remake from the 2013 mobile release. It’s the first gem matching game on the console and free-to-play!
-Some games are worth melting for.
Frozen Free Fall is a free-to-play game that uses hearts to continue playing, a system known for mobile games. You get new hearts over time or you can buy them if you don’t want to wait. Personally I think it’s a good thing that these kind of games are coming for Xbox One but I understand that some of you find it annoying to wait if you don’t have any lives. Besides hearts you can also buy new characters and powerups for a heavy price. The game is a typical gem matching puzzle game like Bejeweled or Puzzle Quest that doesn’t really introduce something new. It doesn’t need too but if you’re tired playing these kind of games than I don’t recommend starting it. However, if you’re like me and waited for these kind of puzzle games on Xbox One than you can be very happy. Frozen Free Fall is a decent and addictive game with a nice presentation and fun (offline) multiplayer snowball battles.
- Finally a gem matching puzzle game on Xbox One, and free!
- Addictive and strong gameplay for all ages.
- Nice presentation with famous Frozen characters
- Multiplayer is fun, online would have been cool.
- The available Store items are expensive
- Having to wait for hearts can be annoying
- A few frame drops