State of Decay : Year One Survival Edition
The summary and good & bad after the break!
Released in 2013 for Xbox 360 and now available on Xbox One with improved and new content. With it’s low price and huge content it’s a real entertaining experience for newcomers and Xbox 360 veterans. It’s still plagued with a few bugs and frame rate issues but gameplay is top notch.
- Big detailed world
- Low price for the original State of Decay, two DLC’s and new content.
- Survival with community members is fun and meaningful
- Pop up, frame rate issues and weird bugs, although less than the previous Xbox 360 version.
- Looks to be made for co-op but it’s sadly missing
- Controls could have been better